Please visit this page again in order to get the latest news.
The DoxyGenFilter project has been taken over by Bret Jordan. Please visit the new project site http://perldoxygen.sf.net/ in order to find newer releases and get the latest information. We wish Bret success with the PerlDoxyGen project!
Basic support for Visual Basic .NET code has been added. Also, a few rather minor modifications in the Perl support have been made. Support for documenting variables (@var, see Subclass2 example) has been added.
This release of the DoxygenFilter tool is a re-release of the original DoxygenFilter written by Bart Schuller.
- added support for Visual Basic .NET
- support for documenting vars via @var statement
- auto-detect input file type
- auto-document subs and packages
- multi-language support: pass .pas files on to pas2dox, .js files to js2doxy
- exactly like Bart Schuller's original version